There has been lots of time & resources invested into making SustainableBizDesign a good business that people would trust and also making it a flaw-less experience. But it’s a different kind of business, with human capital in it, where the person matters before everything else.
That’s why we will alternate between “business” articles and “people” articles. I’m looking forward for an event to gather everyone, but already want to thank good people:
- Stéphane Rossi who gave good insights on how green practices works, what’s green-washing (haha), plus also he was the one to see that the website needs more white space. Before, the design was too crowded and everyone kept saying it was “too heavy”. Thanks Steph, still owe a deck for evynt.com, working to find it :-)
- Jim De Wilde, great believer in major social innovation, thanks for the blue sky thinking and also the delicious breakfasts @ W Hotel. To be honest, got the initial spark from one of the shared news features.
- Ilias Be. gave a valuable outsider’s point of view on pricing and also the marketing side of the project. Thanks also for the tea, let’s meet again on a sunny terrace in Montréal!
- Julien Hivon & Anne-Laure Putigny are friends from HEC Montreal and also INM. They’ve launched a series of initiatives in business school HEC Montreal to encourage social entrepreneurship. You won’t mind if I take again your brains again in may :)
- Antoine Delacressonnière, a marketing-coholic and a genius in finding the original creative idea that makes something stand one. He’s the one to blame into making this a $349 instead of $299… More to come!
- Karen Tucker for the discussion about green business and iLiv. Still waiting for the partnership in California!
- Tanya McGinnity, with her laser eye and expert web knowledge
- Tinh Than Nguyen for green color and typography comment. Still raging though haha
- Nagawa Lule for the british market insight.
- the team from AffutJob. Let’s make a good partnership Teddy !
- plus of course good friends : Mathieu Dupré, Derek Jen, cool peeps from Kung-fu, the Howl Arts team (thanks Stefan for showing the way, and Kevin for the inspiration), Maleesa, and more,
Thanks to each one of you, here’s hoping we’ll meet very soon,
Heri Rakotomalala, SustainableBizDesign